Dzogchen Ranyak Patrul Rinpoche, a great and experienced Buddhist master, will teach “The Heart Treasure of Accomplished Beings”. This text summarizes all the teachings of Buddha’s canon and will allow you to discover or rediscover the basis of Buddhism.
Physically, the course will be given by Patrul Rinpoche in Dharma City, Belgium. It will also be broadcast online.
Rinpoche will continue to teach the Heart Treasure of Great Beings until… he finishes the text (no precise date).
Sunday 12/03, only the morning session from 10:00 to 12:30
Next Sundays starting from the 19/03: Patrul Rinpoche will teach the morning session (from 10:00 to 12:30) and the afternoon session (15:00-16:30)
Patrul Rinpoche will teach in Tibetan and English.
A French translation will be organised onsite.
More languages will be available online (see at the bottom of this page for links).
(Time in Belgium)
10:00 – 12:30 – teaching (including a break)
12:30 – lunch
14:00 – 15:00 – cleaning Dharma City together
15:00 – 16:30 – teaching
It is possible to eat in Dharma City’s Tea House.
A meal will be available for students of the course for 10 euros (excluding drinks) upon reservation. To book a meal, please write your name on this list or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on the Friday preceding the course.
nb: if you would like to eat ‘à la carte’ it is advised to book (phone number 0494/ 79.47.87)
The participation to the course is free.
You are welcome to make a donation to cover the costs.
The main costs involved are :
– Maintenance and heating of the centre
– Material for broadcasting
– Costs of organisation
The text will be available in Dharma City during the courses. You can also buy it from Wisdom Treasury Shop
The Heart Treasure of Authentic Beings is composed in the form of a beautiful poem and can be introduced in these terms:
It is the very summary of all the teachings of Buddha’s canon, and has three topics:
– the first deals with the degenerate way and intense suffering of the beings in this decadent time;
– the second with the view, meditation and action of both the Sūtrayāna and the Mantrayāna;
– and the third with the freedom from the ordinary worldly concerns.
The teachings will be broadcasted on YouTube
Subsequent translations are organised.
- English: https://www.youtube.com/c/DzogchenRanyakPatrulRinpocheEN
- Russian: https://patrulrinpoche.mixlr.com/ and https://www.youtube.com/c/Semrig
- Portuguese: https://mixlr.com/patrulrinpoche-pt
- Polish: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5nKbukHXlg5la5hJ-JxbBA
- Japanese: https://www.youtube.com/SemrigTV
- French: https://www.youtube.com/user/DzogchenCentre